Thursday, June 10, 2010

On the trail

Hi, today I was in New Prague where I met with some folks who work at City Hall. One of the reason’s New Prague is such a cool town is that the people who take care of the town’s business really care about their town. Combine that with a fabulous school system and it's easy to see why New Prague stands out as a place where people want to live. I want to help build their tax base with commercial activity by making it a desirable place to bring business where jobs can be created.

After I spent some time at City Hall I went to the golf course in town where I spoke to the Rotary club. They were a very polite group – they laughed at all the right parts. Plus, I had a nice lunch and was serenaded with a song.

Today I ordered some campaign literature, so soon I may be knocking on your door and handing some reading material. For those of you who live in district one please let me know if you would agree to have a sign in your yard.

In summary, I don’t think it felt very summery today. Thanks for your help – remember to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment